Friday, June 1, 2012

A Step In The Right Direction?

{inspiring thoughts}

{http://www.etsy.com/shop/thewheatfield}
I had an honest conversation the other evening with my amazingly supportive husband regarding what I truly desire out of life. Feeling pulled in so many directions, I often feel like a 'Jill-of-all-trades.' Although I feel passion for being creative in many aspects, I am learning more and more that my strongest suit is being organized.

Organization is easy for me. I take pleasure in being super-organized at work (it's really one of the few aspects of my job that truly I enjoy). Likewise, I love being able to assist friends with their organizational projects - whether it is sorting through their spare bedrooms or closets, purging unnecessary and unused items, figuring out what works, and putting the space back together again in a meaningful, useful, and beautiful way.

The organizational skills I possess have helped me conquer planning my own wedding, as well as helping others with theirs. And while I consider it an honor to help people plan their dream weddings, it's the organizational aspect I enjoy the most. Recently working on projects around my own home has been ridiculously fulfilling, which has spurred this pondering.

Which leads me to my quandary to you readers: 

Should I begin a blog on organizing? 
Would you read it? 


And, the biggest question of all...
Would you spread the word in support?

This could be a step in the right direction...

I thank you sincerely for taking the time to read, and respond!

xoxo,
~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment