Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's Positive Affirmation Wednesday!

{Feel Good}


I am officially dubbing Wednesdays as Positive Affirmation Day! As a woman, I know I need to hear that I am beautiful, appreciated, and valued. Sometimes hearing "I love you" from your partner just doesn't cut it... and we all know that often men aren't the most original with their word selections.

I know that other women need to hear positive affirmations too, and I know that hearing one word of kindness can often brighten someone's entire day, and sometimes {if it is really good} an entire week.

So, this morning I took some time, and messaged several of my friends with something I know to be true about them. To my best friend, I wrote:

"You are a selfless, caring friend,
and your joy is infectious. <3"

And you know what? I made her day... and it feels good to have been able to do that for someone I care about and love.

She made my day in return:

"You inspire me in so many ways, 
and I think about you and wish you were closer
every single day. X x x"

Awesome, right?

xoxo,
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment