Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

(photo is me pregnant with our precious rainbow baby)

The truth is I have been putting this off, I was sort of going to "breeze by" today and not mention it. But as I sat down to work on a blog post for tonight, I thought... the babies lost deserve it. They deserve to be remembered, to be celebrated. 

Our baby boy deserves it. He deserves me to revisit the heartbreak and light a candle and relive the dream we had for that precious life.

His short life was one who didn't walk here along side of me, but that one that forever changed my life. 
A brief life yet so much meaning.

October 15.

Sweet baby... I haven't forgotten. Who I am is different because of the impact you had on my life. The sweet whisper that came and left. A day doesn't go by that I don't remember you. 

So many sweet ladies out there suffer in silence. You aren't alone. 

The candle burns in sweet remembrance of our baby. For your baby. For all the ones that went straight to the feet of Jesus. There are moments, moments that take my breath away... a glimpse that he hasn't been forgotten. A little life that impacted so many so quickly. 

I love you son. Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to squeeze you so tight one day. I know that I will recognize you in an instant love. 

You are so precious to me. I love you. 
Heaven is holding you tight for me till I get there love.

1 comment: